In the Labor Reporting application, Charge Information section, Work Order field, the Select Value box brings up historical records.
Steps to replicate the issue in Maximo 18.104.22.168, Maxdemo database:
- Login to Maximo as wilson
- Go to Work Orders > Work Order Tracking application
- Click on New Work Order icon, enter the mandatory values, save and close Work Order
- Take note of this Work Order number
- Go to Work Orders > Labor Reporting application
- From Labor Reporting application, click on New Row button
- From Charge Information section, Work Order field, click on Detail Menu > Select Value
- From Select Value box, in the Work Order filter column, enter the Work Order created and closed above and hit Enter key
The issue is:
Select Value box brings up a closed Work Order.
So when we try to select it, system warns that:
"BMXAA4603E - Activity xxxx is in history and must remain unchanged."
Resolving the problem
This issue has been identified in Maximo 22.214.171.124 as APAR IV31819.
Please contact IBM Maximo Support and request the fix for this issue.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.