Select Spare Parts button allows you to add and save items in approved purchase orders.
Steps to replicate the issue in Maximo 126.96.36.199, Maxdemo database:
- Login to Maximo as wilson
- Go to Purchase Orders application
- Click on New Purchase Order button, add a new PO against Company = BWC and with just one PO Line as listed below:
Line Type = MATERIAL
Quantity = 1.00
Order Unit = EACH
Unit Cost = 1.00
Charge To > GL Debit Account = 6000-200-000
- Save and approve PO
- Still in PO Lines tab, click on Select Spare Parts button
- From Select Asset Spare Parts box, select a Spare Part and click OK
- From the PO Line just entered, click on View Details and enter Conversion Factor = 1.00
- Save PO.
Resolving the problem
This issue has been identified in Maximo 188.8.131.52 as APAR IV33944.
Please contact IBM Maximo Support and request the fix for this issue.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.