Selecting Spare Parts in Approved Purchase Orders
Select Spare Parts button allows you to add and save items in approved purchase orders.
Steps to replicate the issue in Maximo 220.127.116.11, Maxdemo database:
- Log in to Maximo as wilson
- Go to Purchase Orders application
- Click on New Purchase Order button, add a new PO against Company = BWC and with just one PO Line as listed below:
Line Type = MATERIAL
Quantity = 1.00
Order Unit = EACH
Unit Cost = 1.00
Charge To > GL Debit Account = 6000-200-000
- Save and approve PO
- Still in PO Lines tab, click on Select Spare Parts button
- From Select Asset Spare Parts box, select a Spare Part and click OK
- From the PO Line just entered, click on View Details and enter Conversion Factor = 1.00
- Save PO.
Resolving the problem
This issue has been identified in Maximo 18.104.22.168 as APAR IV33944.
Please contact IBM Maximo Support and request the fix for this issue.
More support for:
Maximo Asset Management
Software version: 7.5
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1625526
Modified date: 14 July 2015