Collecting data for problems related to WebSphere Batch / Compute Grid V8.x. Gathering this information before calling IBM support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
Resolving the problem
The batch environment uses the WebSphere Application Server logging and tracing system.
1. On the Scheduler server(s) enable following trace
2. On the Endpoint server(s) enable following trace
Once you have enabled above tracing, please recreate the scenario and send the following doc to IBM support teams.
1. trace.log files from <user_install_root>/logs/<server_name> for both Scheduler and Endpoint servers.
2. SystemOut.log and SystemErr.log from both Scheduler and Endpoint servers
3. FFDC doc
4. Job logs - A job log is a file that contains a detailed record of the execution details of a job. System messages from the batch container and output from the job executables are collected.
What to do next
Once you have collected the MustGather information simply submit the diagnostic information to IBM support.
For a listing of all Technotes, Downloads, and educational materials specific to the On Demand Router, search the WebSphere Extended Deployment support site.