Traffic predictions not working as expected
Some of the IBM® Intelligent Transportation log levels by default are set to the highest level of granularity, and this causes load issues on the IBM Intelligent Operations Center management server. This also affects the displaying of IBM Intelligent Transportation traffic prediction data on the map.
The IBM Intelligent Operations Center management server has a CPU load of 800%, and the generated prediction data is approximately 1 hour behind schedule, so the traffic prediction data is not displayed on the map.
IBM Intelligent Transportation has varying log levels depending on the granularity of log information required. By default, the IBM Intelligent Operations Center management server log levels are set to the highest level of granularity.
Resolving the problem
Reduce the logging level of the IBM Intelligent Operations Center management server from *=info to *=severe by completing the following procedure:
1. Log on to the IBM WebSphere® Application Server administration console using the following URL: localhost:9060/ibm/console
2. Click Troubleshooting > Logs and trace.
3. Click IICCltSvcsServer1, then click Change Log Detail Levels, and click the Runtime tab.
4. Modify the Log Detail Level from *=info to *=severe and check Save runtime changes to configuration as well, and click OK.
5. Save the configuration changes.
6. Click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers.
7. Stop the IICCltSvcsServer1 server.
8. Click System administration > Node agents.
9. Stop the IICCltSvcsNode1 node agent.
10. Open an ssh terminal and go to the following directory: /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/IICCltSvcsProfile1/bin
11. Run the following command:
12. Click on Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers.
13. Start the IICCltSvcsServer1 server.
14. Repeat step 2 to step 13 for the IICDaAqSvcsServer1 server.
More support for:
IBM Intelligent Transportation
IBM Intelligent Operations for Transportation
Software version: 1.5.0
Operating system(s): Linux
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1625399
Modified date: 14 March 2013