How do you set troubleshooting logs (Extended Support logs) for a specific scan in IBM Security AppScan Enterprise?
- Select the job in the AppScan Enterprise Console, and click the Edit icon, or click the Edit link next to the job's name, and then click Log Settings
Note: If you are a quick scan user, you may not have permissions to that page.
- Select the following options (see the option in the screen capture below):
- Enable logging
- Enable Traffic Log
Clear any log size limits.
Note: If you need to set the trace for the job to the Debug level, consult technote #1404932: How to enable debug logging
- After making the above changes, reproduce the problem.
- Once the problem has been reproduced, access the Statistic page of the scan job by clicking the scan job name. Then select the Download link (on the "Extended Support Log" line) to download the Extended Support logs.
- Upload the downloaded file to your support ticket.
Check How to upload data to a support ticket.