Running OPBackup.cmd build is successful but gives the following error.
The system cannot find the batch label specified - END
No emails would be sent if OPBackup was configured to send emails
No emails would be sent if OPBackup was configured to send emails. The OpenPages administrator verified that a valid email address is being used in the properties file.
The issue is caused by incorrect formatting of OPBackup.cmd. Issue occurs on new installs or upgrades.
Diagnosing the problem
Check the current formatting of OPBackup.cmd file in Windows notepad
Resolving the problem
To address the issue, an IT administrator should:
- Open a Command Prompt window using the run as administrator option.
- Change the directory to be: ..\OpenPages\aurora\bin.
- Run: copy OPBackup.cmd OPBackup.cmd.bak.
- Run: notepad OPBackup.cmd.
- Delete the contents of the OPBackup.cmd file by selecting all text in the OPBackup.cmd file and deleting.
- Open OPBackup.cmd.bak in wordpad.
- Perform a select-all of the text and copy the contents.
- Paste the text into the open notepad session that is editing OPBackup.cmd.
- Save OPBackup.cmd in notepad.
- Close notepad.
- Close wordpad.