Fixing a Place with corrupt landing page
Is there a way to repair the home or landing page for a Lotus Quickr for Domino place? For one place, the landing page appears to be damaged or missing and so cannot be accessed.
In general, the landing page of a place is the first page in the table of contents. Any page moved to the top of the table of contents becomes the landing page. If that first page becomes corrupt, it will not open when you launch the place.
Resolving the problem
To resolve the problem, use the following steps to remove the problematic page:
- Stop the Quickr server
- Start a Lotus Notes client
- Using the Notes client, open the main.nsf database for the problematic place
- Navigate to the view "Table of contents" in the left-hand panel
- Manually delete the problematic landing page
- Save, then exit the Notes client
- Start the Quickr server
- Log in to the place
- Create a new landing page, and save it so that it will be the first in the table of contents. Or, you can move another page to the top of the table of contents so it becomes the new landing page