How do you re-register a PSL agent in SiteProtector?
Customers may find it necessary to remove a PSL agent from the SiteProtector console and re-register it.
In order to re-register a PSL agent in the SiteProtector console, you must do the following:
1. Un-register the agent on the server where the agent is installed:
2. Stop all three PSL services on the server where the agent is installed:
3. Delete the agent from the SiteProtector Console's Agent View and Asset View.
4. Delete the file "CustomerTokens1_0.xml" from the following location on the server where the agent is installed:
5. Delete the following files on the server where the agent is installed:
6. Start all three PSL services on the server where the agent is installed:
Wait for a few minutes and the agent should appear in the SiteProtector Agent view. It may appear in Ungrouped assets if it does not appear in the correct SiteProtector group.
If the above information does not resolve your issue, please contact IBM Security Systems Customer Support.