Re-registering a Proventa Server for Linux 1.5.x agent in SiteProtector
How do you re-register a Proventa Server for Linux (PSL) agent in SiteProtector?
Users may find it necessary to remove a PSL agent from the SiteProtector console and re-register it.
Use the following instructions to complete this task:
- Log in to the server where the agent is installed.
- Enter the following command to unregister the agent:
- Stop the PSL services by entering the following commands:
- Delete the PSL agent from the SiteProtector Console's Agent and Asset views.
- Delete the following files from the PSL server:
- /opt/ISS/issSensors/proventia_server_name/policies/cml/Common/Customer Tokens/CustomerTokens1_0.xml
- Start the PSL services with the following commands:
Wait for a few minutes and the agent should appear in the SiteProtector Agent view. If it does not appear in the correct group, check for it under the Ungrouped Assets section by adding its IP range to that section.