The Required Object Does Not Appear in the Select Value List in Workflow Designer
Is it possible to create a Workflow process for an object that does not appear in the Select Value list of Objects in Workflow Designer?
In order for an object to appear in the list it must be designated as a Main Object in the Database Configuration application. Main Object is a checkbox in the Details section of the Object tab.
To make an object a Main Object please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Database Configuration application and select the Object in question.
2. In the Details section check the box for Main Object.
3. Save and go back to the List tab.
4. Use the Select Action menu to turn on Admin Mode.
5. Then use the Select Action menu to Apply Configuration Changes.
Now when you go to the Workflow Designer you will see that object in the list.
More support for:
Maximo Asset Management
Software version: Version Independent
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 1624278
Modified date: 01 February 2013
Translate this page: