Is it possible to create a Workflow process for an object that does not appear in the Select Value list of Objects in Workflow Designer?
In order for an object to appear in the list it must be designated as a Main Object in the Database Configuration application. Main Object is a checkbox in the Details section of the Object tab.
To make an object a Main Object please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Database Configuration application and select the Object in question .
2. In the Details section check the box for Main Object.
3. Save and go back to the List tab.
4. Use the Select Action menu to turn on Admin Mode.
5. Then use the Select Action menu to Apply Configuration Changes.
Now when you go to the Workflow Designer you will see that object in the list.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.