IBM Endpoint Manager Support Center
Resolving the problem
- Featured Documents - (Important articles organized for easy reference)
- DeveloperWorks Wiki - (Best Practices, Configurations, Customization, & Troubleshooting Methods)
- The Support Portal - (Search the knowledge base articles for solutions)
- Videos - (Free training videos demonstrating IEM)
- Training - (Training classes for IEM offered through IBM Training)
- Certification Program - (Gain certification in the IEM platform)
- The Forum (IBM Endpoint Manager forums)
- The Blog (News updates about the IEM product)
- BigFix Mailing Lists (News updates about the IEM product)
- IBM My Notifications (News updates about the IEM product)
- BigFix.me (A collaborative IBM Endpoint Manager content development community)
- See the "Troubleshooting" section in the Featured Documents article.
- Contact Licensing for issues related to your IEM license and entitlements
- Open a PMR with IBM Support for assistance in troubleshooting a problem
- Get AVP Premium Support
- Get Professional Services
- Get help with custom content
Product Download Pages
- IBM Endpoint Manager Suite Download Center
- Non-Windows Agent Download Site
- IBM Endpoint Manager Evaluation Site
- Fix Central - A place to get fix updates (currently most IEM updates happen with each new version release instead of fix packs)
|What information and data do I prepare for my case before opening a PMR with Support?
Contact Support by phone: United States | Worldwide
Contact Support via the Service Request Tool - Use this tool to quickly and accurately open a new PMR case with L2 Support directly. You will need to have an active My IBM Account and you will need to know your IBM Customer Number (ICN). Follow these instructions for creating an active My IBM Account and linking it to your ICN.
Customer's Software Support Handbook - How Support works and what to expect.