BMT-IMP-0002 Failed to execute metadata request insufficientcapabilities"
- Run Metadata Wizard.
- Import new metadata.
- Modify Query Mode to Dynamic Query Mode for an existing package in Framework Manager project.
- Validate a package.
- BMT-IMP-0002 Failed to execute metadata request insufficient capabilities
- BMT-IMP-0002 Failed to execute metadata request. insufficient Capabilities DPR-ERR-2082 An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator. The complete error has been logged by CAF with SecureErrorID...
- BMT-IMP-0002 Execution of task for metadata failed. Insufficient Capabilities...
Diagnosing The Problem
Resolving The Problem
- In Cognos Connection choose menu 'Launch > IBM Cognos Administration'.
- Select tab Security
- Select Capabilities on the left side.
- Click Actions > Set Properties beside Import relational metadata.
- Select the 'Permissions' tab.
- Add the required user, group or role to the capability granting them Read, Execute and Traverse permissions.
- Save the changes.
- Have the user sign off and sign on again to pick up the changes.
Related informationImporting relational metadata to Framework Manager
More support for:
Cognos Business Intelligence
Component: Framework Manager
Software version: 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1624136
Modified date: 11 January 2019