User opens menu item "Reports - Ledger Report". User runs a group leger report, but receives a message "No data was found for the current selections". User gets this message whatever level/company/group he chooses. However:
* if the superuser browses the data (directly looks at the XDBxx tables) then the data does indeed exist there.
* in addition, if the user runs a "Trial Balance with Drilldown" report, then the data/values appear OK
No data was found for the current selections.
Code production problem (APAR PM82969) in Controller.
Both of the following are true:
- Controller database hosted on DB2 or Oracle database server.
- Customer using Controller version between 8.5.1414 to 8.5.2011 (inclusive), or version 10.1.332 onwards.
Resolving the problem
There is a choice, depending on what version of Controller you are currently using:
- Controller 8.5.2011 or earlier - either:
- upgrade to version 8.5.2012 (or later 8.5.x release)
- or upgrade to 10.1.2155 or later.
- Controller 10.1 or later - upgrade to 10.1.2155 or later.
Use one of the following reports instead:
- "Trial Balance with Drilldown"
- "Journals across"
- "User-defined Excel link report"
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.