User opens menu item "Reports - Ledger Report". User runs a group leger report, but receives a message "No data was found for the current selections". User gets this message whatever level/company/group he chooses. However:
* if the superuser browses the data (directly looks at the XDBxx tables) then the data does indeed exist there.
* in addition, if the user runs a "Trial Balance with Drilldown" report, then the data/values appear OK
No data was found for the current selections.
Code production problem (APAR PM82969) in Controller.
Both of the following are true:
- Controller database hosted on DB2 or Oracle database server.
- Customer using Controller version between 8.5.1414 to 8.5.2011 (inclusive), or version 10.1.332 onwards.
Resolving the problem
There is a choice, depending on what version of Controller you are currently using:
- Controller 8.5.2011 or earlier - either:
- upgrade to version 8.5.2012 (or later 8.5.x release)
- or upgrade to 10.1.2155 or later.
- Controller 10.1 or later - upgrade to 10.1.2155 or later.
Use one of the following reports instead:
- "Trial Balance with Drilldown"
- "Journals across"
- "User-defined Excel link report"