How to complete count tasks using RF.
Given below is a simple scenario of count execution in RF/Mobile device. For more information regarding Counting; Mobile Application User Guide, "Chapter 11. Performing Count" can be referred.
1. Login to RF as node user.
2. Select Count and press Enter.
3. Enter LocationID and press F3.
4. Scan ItemID and press F3.
5. Provide inventory quantity and Press F8.
6. Press F6 followed by F3/Enter to confirm the tasks.
Below is the definition for each of the hot keys used :
F3 - Confirm.
F6 - Complete.
F8 - Done.
Note : F1 is for help which can be used to show the screen/hot key information.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.