Automated data collectors now available for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise 3.7
The ILOG ODM Enterprise automated data collectors have been created within the ILOG ODM Enterprise plug-in for the IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Data Collector.
The tool collects relevant information for a problem scenario to help understand the root cause. These collectors benefit you by reducing the time and effort required to gather the data required by the IBM Support team when working on a problem management record (PMR).
The tool automatically collects data for a particular problem type within ILOG ODM Enterprise. It automatically collects the ILOG ODM Enterprise versions and log files from the file system. This data is automatically uploaded to the IBM FTP system, which ties it to an existing PMR.
Download the ISA Data Collector utility for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise and extract it, no installation required. This will give you access to the automated data collectors for ILOG ODM Enterprise.
- Download the ISA Data Collector utility: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/isa/isadc/
- Extract the utility (not an installation).
- Run isadc (bat/sh). On Windows platforms, if IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise was installed under the "Program Files" directory, the isadc must be running as administrator. Locate isadc.bat from the Windows Explorer then right click and select "Run as administrator".
- Select the Appropriate problem script that will guide you through a series of steps about the gathering data automatically.
- You will be prompted to upload the collection to IBM. Provide the PMR number and your collection will be uploaded to your PMR for the Support analyst to review.
More support for:
IBM Decision Optimization Center
Software version: 3.7
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1623299
Modified date: 2013-01-24