Is there a way to verify or edit the Bill To/Ship To Lookup Entries?
The most common cause of unexpected, incorrect, or missing values in the Bill To/Ship To lookup is that there is an incorrect or missing configuration of the values at the Organization level. These records and values are configured in the Organizations application
The reason that you would only see one address in the Bill To/Ship To lookup, for example, is because there is only one address in the current Organization that is specified for the current Site that you are logged in to. Use the following steps to view and/or edit your current configuration and list of available Bill To/Ship To addresses.
1. Go To Administration | Organizations
2. Click on the record for the Organization that you wish to view the Addresses for 3. On the Addresses tab you can view and add Addresses for this Organization
4. If you look on the Sites tab you can then view and add Addresses for each Site within the Organization.
-here is where you need to make any updates or additions.
5. When you highlight the Site in the top part of the screen (Sites), any associated Addresses to this Site will display in the bottom part of the screen (Addresses for Site: )
6. To add an Address for the Site which is highlighted, click the New Row button in the Addresses section at the bottom of the screen.
-You can use the Select Value button in the Address field to select any Address which is associated to this Organization.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.