During the technote apply for year 2013 issue (refer the link in "Environment" below), "en" directory has been overwitten(messed up), how can it be recovered ?
Can not open MS Admin console -
it adds random number at the end of URL, and goes to loop situation.
"en" directory in (ex: /usr/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/<App Server name>/installedApps/<Cell name>/ITCAM_Application.ear/<octigate.web-ws<version>.war/en>) is corrupted.
Related technote referred from "Abstract" ==>
Resolving the problem
Re-populate the ITCAM_Application.ear to replace the directory thru WAS admin console.
Here is how to replace the directory :
1. Log in to WAS adming console.
2. Choose Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications ->
- Choose and red marked box below..
- Choose entire application -> Remote file system (click 'Browse' and follow the directory path to choose the file <MS_HOME>/lib/octigate-was.ear)
- After the execution as above, Restart Server.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.