ITCAM for WAS MS VE "en" directory corrupted
When applying the solution for the year 2013 issue, the "en" directory was overwitten. How can it be recovered ?
Can not open MS Admin console -
Random numbers are added at the end of URL, and goes to a loop situation.
"en" directory in (ex: /usr/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/<App Server name>/installedApps/<Cell name>/ITCAM_Application.ear/<octigate.web-ws<version>.war/en>) is corrupted.
This issue occurs in ITCAM for AD 7.1, and fixpacks 1,2,3. The issue is fixed thru APAR PM79851.
Resolving the problem
Re-populate the ITCAM_Application.ear to replace the directory thru WAS admin console.
Here is how to replace the directory :
1. Log into the WAS admin console.
2. Choose Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications ->
- Choose the red marked boxes below..
- Choose entire application -> Remote file system (click 'Browse' and follow the directory path to choose the file <MS_HOME>/lib/octigate-was.ear)
- After making the update above, Restart the WebSphere JVM.
ITCAM for AD
More support for:
Tivoli Composite Application Manager for WebSphere
ITCAM for WebSphere Managing Server
Software version: All Versions
Operating system(s): AIX
Reference #: 1623015
Modified date: 06 November 2013
Translate this page: