After changing status of a work order to COMP, view costs did not get updated with the cost information.
1. Create and approve work order 5387
2. Click the ACTUALS tab, labor subtab
Enter an outside labor REVIS
Enter a VENDOR CMC
Regular hours = 10
Change the line rate to 10
Change status to COMP
3. From the "Select Action" menu, view, costs
Check the actual labor hours on both sections of the dialog.
Outside Labor hours shows 0 hours. This is incorrect.
Outside labor hours should show 10 hours
Resolving the problem
1. Go to Organizations application and bring up an organization.
Go to "Select Action" menu, Labor Options
Check the check-box "Automatically Approve Outside Labor Transactions"
2. Go to "Select Action" menu, Purchasing Options, PO Labor options
Do not check the check-box "Require PO to Approve Inside Labor"
3. Go to Financial module, Chart of Accounts application
Go to Select Action menu, Labor Resource Code
Enter valid GL accounts for internal and external labor
Go to Select Action menu, External Labor Control Accounts
Click New row
Vendor = CMC
Enter a valid GL control account for vendor
4. Go to Companies application, bring up company CMC
Enter a valid AP Control account
5. Create a new work order, approve, enter an outside labor
Enter start time, regular hours, vendor = 1001
Enter a valid contract
Approve checkbox should be checked automatically
GL debit account should be populated automatically
Change the status to COMP
6. Go to the Select Action menu, View Costs
The costs info should be displayed correctly now.
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials|
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management for IT Supplement|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Service Request Manager|