After changing status of a work order to COMP, view costs did not get updated with the cost information.
1. Create and approve work order 5387
2. Click the ACTUALS tab, labor subtab
Enter an outside labor REVIS
Enter a VENDOR CMC
Regular hours = 10
Change the line rate to 10
Change status to COMP
3. Go to select action menu, view, costs
Check actual labor hours on both sections of the dialog
Outside Labor hours shows 0 hours. This is incorrect.
Outside labor hours should show 10 hours
Resolving the problem
1. Go to Organizations application, bring up an organization
Go to select action menu, labor options
Tick the checkbox "Automatically Approve Outside Labor Transactions"
2. Go to select action menu, purchasing options, PO Labor options
Do not tick the checkbox "Require PO to Approve Inside Labor"
3. Go to Financial module, Chart of accounts application
Go to select action menu, labor resource code
Enter valid GL accounts for internal and external labor
Go to select action menu, external labor control accounts
Click New row
Vendor = CMC
Enter a valid GL control account for vendor
4. Go to companies application, bring up company CMC
Enter a valid AP Control account
5. Create a new work order, approve, enter an outside labor
Enter start time, regular hours, vendor = 1001
Enter a valid contract
Approve checkbox should be checked automatically
GL debit account should be populated automatically
Change the status to COMP
6. Go to select action menu, View, Costs
The costs info should be displayed correctly now
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.