Enterprise Marketing Management Solutions Integrated Marketing Suite 9.0 General Availability was announced January 15, 2013. The suite focuses on real-time analytics and decision making, privacy-sensitive data collection, and suite usability and performance. This announcement also includes renaming of products in the suite.
The Enterprise Marketing Management suite is designed to improve the end-to-end marketing process across communications channels, media, and customer touch points, and across marketing decisions, including pricing promotion, and product mix. This release delivers significant enhancements to help marketers create compelling experiences and engage customers in truly cross-channel dialogs. The suite supports more powerful real-time decision-making capabilities in recognition of the growing importance of turning live interactions with a customer into a marketing opportunity.
- IBM Interacts real-time decision making can now recognize event patterns formed over time to help users create more compelling real-time messages.
- IBM Product Recommendations can now perform cross-channel session correlation and "significant purchase" recommendations to help uplift site revenue.
More privacy-sensitive collection and sharing of digital behavior data to help marketers balance the importance of collecting and using this data with the increasing complexity of privacy concerns around the world.
- IBM Digital Analytics can now track online behavior without cookies and IP masking. This enhancement allows for site reporting even when privacy limits tracking options.
- IBM Digital Data Exchange has an expanded set of partners to simplify tag management and provide instant integration with a growing set of value-added services.
- IBM Interact can use IBM Digital Data Exchange tags to collect contextual information about a person’s web visit. The availability of such information is designed to make it easier to
implement a real-time marketing strategy.
- IBM Digital Analytics features an enhanced version of the Standard Data Export solution to provide additional data elements, as well as, direct client configuration and control. This improvement minimizes the need for professional services help.
Improved user interface because the speed of today’s marketing environment requires users of IBM Enterprise Marketing Management products to be able to get their work done in the most comfortable and efficient manner.
- IBM Campaign has a new flowchart-based campaign design user interface that eliminates Active X. This new interface makes campaign design easy and fast.
- IBM Marketing Operations now has a "project health" reporting interface. It allows project managers to assess their projects at a glance and to help with troubleshooting.
- IBM Marketing Platform features improved dashboards that put valuable and actionable information at users fingertips.
Greater ability to analyze marketing results to guide future marketing efforts based on the understanding by IBM that today’s marketers are operating in an era of greater accountability than ever before.
- The interaction history and attribution modeler capabilities in the IBM Marketing Platform can make data from outside of the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management suite part of the interaction history.
This capability can help to make marketing attribution more accurate and insightful. IBM eMessage now enables marketers to do A/B testing with email campaigns.
Some product renames included in this release are:
|Name Prior to 9.0||New Name with 9.0|
|Unica Campaign||IBM Campaign|
|Unica eMessage||IBM eMessage|
|Unica Distributed Marketing||IBM Distributed Marketing|
|Unica Interact||IBM Interact|
|Unica Leads||IBM Leads|
|Unica Marketing Operations||IBM Marketing Operations|
|Unica Marketing Platform||IBM Marketing Platform|
|Unica Optimize||IBM Contact Optimization|
|Unica PredictiveInsight||IBM PredictiveInsight|
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter or Enterprise Marketing Management 9.0: http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/8/897/ENUS213-008/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en. Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of Enterprise Marketing Management is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page. http://www-01.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/index_i.html
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Distributed Marketing||Not Applicable||AIX, Solaris, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM eMessage||Not Applicable||AIX, Solaris, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Interact||Not Applicable||AIX, Solaris, Windows, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Leads||Not Applicable||Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, AIX, Windows, Linux, Solaris||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Marketing Operations||Not Applicable||AIX, Windows, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux, Solaris||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Marketing Platform||Not Applicable||AIX||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Contact Optimization||Not Applicable||AIX, Solaris, Windows, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux||9.0|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM PredictiveInsight||Not Applicable||Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Linux, Solaris, AIX||9.0|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.