Although the option to copy LIDs is selected with versioning, and confirmation is recieved that LID's were copied, the versioning results do not display any LIDs.
No LIDs displayed in versioning results
Cube and dim references incorrect in the versioning script.
Diagnosing the problem
1) Confirm the xml used to configure versioning.
-Administration>Security Services>Menu Administration
-Modeling>Versioning>Edit menu Details
-check the Document Location, open versioning.xml
2) Check the LID script (In the default versioning xml, this is <scriptgroup id="sql2">)
3) Note the cube (Database) being used through OLAP Manager
4) Confirm the CubeID (cube from previous step) in the dbo.Cubes table (relational) in the Clarity database.
5) Based on the CubeID, retrieve the dimensionIDs from the dbo.Dimensions table.
6) Confirm the CubeID and DimID references are correct.
Resolving the problem
Update the LID script with the correct cubeID and dimensionIDs