How can you correctly define URL in IBM Rational Integration Tester (RIT) for testing SOAP over http?
If you do not define the URL correctly, there is an assertion failure for URL on running the tests.
Define the URL correctly as follows:
- Go to the Physical View in Architectural School perspective in RIT
- Double click the resource Webserver
(This opens the configuration wizard for the transport)
- Modify the Root resource path value to include the directory where URL file is located
- Click OK
- Go to Text Factory perspective
- Double-Click or open the Send Request step in the test
(This will open a wizard)
- Modify the ResourceName value in HTTP Properties tab to include only the ResourceName without path
- Click OK
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.