How can I recover a Lifecycle XML file from an IBM Rational Change process package?
To recover a Lifecycle XML file from a Rational Change process package follow the steps outlined below:
- Locate the XML file associated Lifecycle process package
(Below is an example location)
- Copy the dev_process.xml to the main "cr_prcocess folder for the Rational Change installation (Below is an example location)
- Rename the current dev_process package in the Rational Change file system ( Below is an example location)
- Review and Edit if needed the dev_process.xml via the "Lifecycle Editor" in the Rational Change Admin page
- After review and editing are complete, "Create a package" from the dev_process.xml
- Uninstall the current package via the "Package Installer" in the Rational Change Admin page
- Install the newly created package via the "Package Installer" in the Rational Change Admin page
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.