How do you configure TELELOGIC_LICENSE_FILE environment variable to ensure it is pointed to both node locked (Authorized user) and floating license keys for IBM Rational DOORS?
You would like configure the TELELOGIC_LICENSE_FILE environment variable so that floating license keys can be used during the DOORS application access through the network and node locked license keys can be used during the DOORS application access outside the network.
1. Right click on My Computer
2. Click on Properties
3. Select Advanced or Advanced System Settings
4. Click on Environment Variables
5. Under System Variables, select New
6. Create an environment variable with Name TELELOGIC_LICENSE_FILE
7. Variable value to be set with the following syntax to make sure its pointed to both node locked and floating license keys:
<Port@Hostname of the license server>;<Path of the node locked license key including the file name>
8. Click on OK to save the environment variable
Note: Above mentioned syntax would pick the floating license key first when using the DOORS application through the network and off the network DOORS application would check out the node locked license key
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.