Replication daemon is already installed error reinstalling IBM FileNet Content Services
I have moved my library database to a new server and when reinstalling Content Services to create the library, reinstallation fails with the error as below:
A replication daemon is already installed for library 'Lib1' on server 'server1'.
Replacing old replication daemon failed.
Resolving the problem
- Uninstall the library.
- Before reinstalling Content Services, update the database tables with the new server details as below:
- UPDATE CUSTOM SET CO_STRING1='new_server_name', CO_STRING2='new_server_name' where CO_ISV_ID='SAROSOPG' AND CO_OBJECT_TYPE='REPLCFG' AND CO_KEY='REPLCFG'
- UPDATE LIBRARY set L_CUSTODIAL_SERVER =' new_server_name'
- UPDATE OTHERINST set OI_NODE = 'new_server_name'
- UPDATE BRANCH_SERVER set bs_node='new_server_name'
- Run the executable to reinstall Content Services.