I have moved my library database to a new server and when reinstalling Content Services to create the library, reinstallation fails with the error as below:
A replication daemon is already installed for library 'Lib1' on server 'server1'.
Replacing old replication daemon failed.
Resolving the problem
- Uninstall the library.
- Before reinstalling Content Services, update the database tables with the new server details as below:
- UPDATE CUSTOM SET CO_STRING1='new_server_name', CO_STRING2='new_server_name' where CO_ISV_ID='SAROSOPG' AND CO_OBJECT_TYPE='REPLCFG' AND CO_KEY='REPLCFG'
- UPDATE LIBRARY set L_CUSTODIAL_SERVER =' new_server_name'
- UPDATE OTHERINST set OI_NODE = 'new_server_name'
- UPDATE BRANCH_SERVER set bs_node='new_server_name'
- Run the executable to reinstall Content Services.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.