How do you generate IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) license keys from IBM Rational License key Center website?
You to would like understand the steps involved in license key generation of Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) so that it can be downloaded and effectively deployed to the application.
Find the list of steps involved in license key generation of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) which is mentioned below:
- Login into IBM Rational License Key Center Website
- Choose the desired license account from the home page from where Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) needs to be generated (If you have access to multiple license accounts)
- Click Get keys from left navigation bar
- Select IBM Rational DOORS from the product line
- Click IBM RATIONAL DOORS FLOATING LIC from the list shown
- Select the desired Sales Order No from where the DOORS Next Generation license keys needs to be generated
- Click Next
- Enter the number of quantities of DOORS Next Generation license keys to be generated
- Select the version as DOORS Floating v. 9.5 from the list
- Select the server configuration as Single or 3 Redundant license server
- Select the desired Host Id Type from the list
- Enter the Host Id in the desired field provided
- Enter the Hostname in the desired field
- Click Generate
- Once the license keys are generated, in the page which displays the generated license keys
- Click Download Jazz Keys which is nothing but the license keys for DOORS Next Generation
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.