How can I change the IBM Rational Synergy CCM SERVER PORT on a UNIX Synergy Server?
To change the Rational Synergy CCM SERVER PORT on a UNIX Synergy Server:
- Edit the $CCM_HOME/etc/system_info.txt file for the appropriate parameter per your Synergy version
- Rational Synergy 7.1 uses HELP_SERVER
- Rational Synergy 7.2 uses DEFAULT_SERVER_PORT
- Change the port number to the desired port number and save the file
- Restart the Synergy daemons
- Update the each database in the Synergy Admin interface to reflect the new port
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.