This document applies only to the following language version(s):
1. Create a new meeting with Chair
2. The Chair adds an online meeting location
3. The Chair then invites InviteeA
4. A delegate for InviteeA is InviteeB. InviteeB opens InviteeA's calendar
5. InviteeB accepts the invitation
6. On the remaining invite in InviteeA's inbox, InviteeB selects Participant Actions > Delegate
7. InviteeB chooses himself/herself, InviteeB, as the delegate
8. In InviteeB's calendar, the invitee appears like this:
Note that there is no "Join Online Meeting" link as there was for InviteeA. InviteeB sees "No Location"
This is due to a code defect.
Resolving the problem
A template hotfix can be requested for this issue.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.