When you run a job that contains the version 10.0 Address Verification Interface stage on a multi-node, 64-bit Windows server, you might experience an error in the final step that follows stage input processing.
The job that contains the Address Verification Interface stage terminates abnormally and the DataStage and QualityStage Director log contains entries similar to the following:
Message Id: IIS-DSEE-TFPM-00040
Message: Address_Verification_0,1: Operator terminated abnormally: runLocally() did not return APT_StatusOk.
Message Id: IIS-DSEE-TFPM-00192
Message: node_node1: Player 2 terminated unexpectedly.
Message Id: IIS-DSEE-TFPM-00339
Message: main_program: APT_PMsectionLeader(1, node1), player 2 - Unexpected termination by Unix signal 15(SIGTERM).
The attribute that determines whether Address Verification Interface stage output columns are allowed to contain null values has been incorrectly changed to No from the default value of Yes.
This is a system error.
Resolving the problem
Complete the following steps:
1. In the InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage Designer client, open the job that terminated abnormally.
2. Double-click the first Address Verification Interface stage in the job.
3. Click Output > Mapping. Note any stage output columns that have names that end with _QSAV and that are mapped to columns with names that do not end with _QSAV. You use the information in the next step.
4. Click Output > Columns. Ensure that the Nullable attribute is set to Yes for each column where either 1) the name ends with _QSAV or 2) the column name is mapped from a column whose name ends with _QSAV.
5. Click OK to close the Address Verification Interface stage.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for all Address Verification Interface stages in the job.
7. Save, compile, and run the DataStage and QualityStage job.
The job now runs successfully.
|Information Management||InfoSphere Information Server||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||9.1, 8.5, 8.1|