If you deploy IBM Content Navigator on WebSphere Application Server Version 7 on Windows, the ECMClientSharedLib class path variable is not set correctly, which prevents you from accessing your Content Manager OnDemand repositories.
After you deploy IBM Content Navigator on WebSphere Application Server Version 7, you cannot connect to any of the IBM Content Manager OnDemand repositories that you configure in the IBM Content Navigator administration tool.
The ECMClientSharedLib class path variable is set to an incomplete directory.
WebSphere Application Server Version 7 running on Windows.
Resolving the problem
To resolve the problem, you must modify the value of the ECMClientSharedLib in the IBM Content Navigator web application server environment variables.
Remember: If you deployed IBM Content Navigator in a highly available cluster, you must complete the following steps for each node in the cluster.
- Start the WebSphere Application Server administrative console.
- Navigate to Environment > Shared libraries.
- Click the ECMClientSharedLib entry.
- Edit the value of the ECMClientSharedLib environment variable. Set the value to the fully qualified path of the ODApi.jar file on the server. For a default ODWEK installation, the fully qualified directory is C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand Web Enablement Kit/api/ODApi.jar.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Save your changes to the master configuration.
- Restart the application server to apply your changes.