Associated PMs do not have any job plan or asset information.
Resolving the problem
It is necessary to create a rotating items, job plans to use the master PM to create associated PM records.
1. Create some job plans with the template type set to MAINTENANCE, change status to active in the Job Plans application:
2. Create a rotating item in the Item Master application with the rotating check-box checked:
Add the item to a storeroom from the "Select Action" menu:
Change the status to active.
3. Create a rotating asset and enter a rotating item in the item field:
4. Create a new Master PM record, enter the rotating item and item set:
Check the check-box "Create Associated PMs for Item's Location" and then check the check-box "Create Associated PMs for Item's Asset":
Go to the "Job Pan Sequence" tab, add a new job plan. Click the arrow next to the Job Pan field to bring up a value list and select the appropriate job plan:
From the "Select Action" menu, create associated PMs.
Select the rotating asset to be used for the associated PM:
Associated PM has been created:
5. Check that the asset and job plan have been populated on the associated PM:
NOTE: If you wish to associate a location, then the rotating item should be attached to one or more locations in the locations application.
1. Location BR430 has a rotating item PUMP100 attached:
2. Attach this rotating item in the Master PM:
3. Check the check-box "Create Associated PMs for Item's Lcation":
4. When creating associated PM from the "Select Action" menu, click Locations tab:
6. The associated PM has been created: