When creating a new process request the above error is displayed
When Person's Location in the Person application is filled in, this error occurs and there is no possibility to create process request. When a Person's Location is not filled in, it is possible to create new process request. This could be due to the CCMDB script V710_06 which is inserting the following class psdi.plusp.app.ticket.PlusPFldTicketLocation in PMCOMSR object
Diagnosing the problem
In Maxdemo BS 7118 + TSRM v126.96.36.199 the following class path is inserted psdi.app.ticket.FldTKLoc in PMCOMSR object against Location attribute.
Resolving the problem
1. Go To > System Configuration > Platform Configuration > Database Configuration 2. Search for PMCOMSR object
3. Click on Attributes tab---->LOCATION
4. Change the value of field Class to psdi.app.ticket.FldTKLoc
5. Click on Save
6. Click on list Tab
7. Click on Select Action > Turn the Admin Mode on
8. Apply Configuration Changes
9. Once ConfigDB is completed without error please don't forget to turn the Admin Mode off again.
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM SmartCloud Control Desk|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Asset Management for IT|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Service Request Manager|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.