How can you receive an e-mail either weekly or daily with important technical news about the IBM products that you select?
1) Go to https://www.ibm.com/support/mynotifications to learn more about the features of the My Notifications service, change your subscription, or to become a new subscriber.
2) For a detailed PDF, Click on Help in the left navigation panel and click on the anchor entitled: "Detailed documentation for using the My notifications tool".
3) You will then be taken to the section with the following link "Support Notifications for IBM Products using the My notifications tool".
4) Click the link for a PDF document that provides (1) An overview and instructions & (2) How to subscribe and manage subscriptions.
5) I have attached the PDF for your reference, but as this PDF could become out of date, it is always a good idea follow the above steps for the most current version of the PDF.
[Topics under the 'Help' menu, located in the left navigation panel]
How do I create and organize subscriptions?
How am I notified about my subscriptions?
How do I specify frequency of e-mail notifications?
How can I change the e-mail address where my notifications are delivered?
How can I include machine translated content for emails, syndication feeds and web folders?
What are syndication feeds (RSS,Atom) and how do I use them?
How do I enable folder messages or syndication links?
How can I subscribe to APARs?
How do I find APARs?
Can I subscribe to specific topics per product?
Can I define my own default folder name and notification options?
Can I update the notification options for all of my subscriptions at one time?
How do I unsubscribe?
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.