Registering the Rational Quality Manager server in Rational DOORS Remote Services, the OSLC version is detected as 1.0
When you configure an integration using Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) and you register the Rational Quality Manager server in Rational DOORS Remote Services, the OSLC version is detected as 1.0. It should be version 2.0.
If Rational DOORS objects are linked to Rational Quality Manager test artifacts, and you delete a link in one application, the change is not reflected in the other application.
- Rational DOORS version 9.4 or later
- Rational Quality Manager version 4.0 or later
Diagnosing the problem
To reproduce the problem:
- On the Rational Quality Manager server, define an OAuth Consumer Key.
- In the Rational DOORS client, right-click DOORS Database and select Properties.
- On the Remote Services tab, click Add in the Server List.
- In the Register Server - DOORS window, provide a Name, URL for the root service of the Rational Quality Manager server, OAuth Consumer Key, and OAuth Secret.
- Choose Auto-detect for OSLC version.
- Click Register.
The OSLC version for the Rational Quality Manager server that is shown in the Server List should be 2.0.
The OSLC version for the Rational Quality Manager server is shown as 1.0.
Resolving the problem
To resolve the problem, set the OSLC version to 2.0. Recreate any Validated By collaboration links from Rational DOORS to Rational Quality Manager.
This problem has been fixed in Rational DOORS Fix Pack 1 (184.108.40.206) for 9.5, as indicated in this APAR: PM81110: Auto-detect option for OSLC Version in Register Server dialog defaults to 1.0 while registering a Remote Service.