This patch contains SVM enhancements for IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware 22.214.171.124
IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware 126.96.36.199
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
© Copyright IBM Corporation 2009, 2012.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA
ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
- Applying the Update
- MD5 of included files
- Customer Support
- Reporting product issues
This patch contains enhancements for IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware V188.8.131.52
This patch corrects a condition in which the discovery scan function can sometimes operate incorrectly on virtual machines that have IPv6 addresses.
This update applies only to:
IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware V184.108.40.206.
APPLYING THE UPDATE
To apply the update:
Important: You must have root user permissions to perform the steps in this procedure.
1. Copy the patch file to the /root directory of the SVM (220.127.116.11-ISS-VSP-svm-IF001.sh).
2. On the SVM, run the patch installation script:
MD5 OF INCLUDED FILES
CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR NORTH AMERICA
IBM Security Solutions provides technical support to customers that are entitled to receive support.
The IBM Support Portal
Before you contact IBM Security Solutions about a problem, see the IBM Support Portal at
The IBM Software Support Guide
If you need to contact Technical Support, use the methods described in the IBM Software Support Guide at
The guide provides the following information:
- Registration and eligibility requirements for receiving support
- Customer support telephone numbers for the country in which you are located
- Information you must gather before contacting customer support
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REPORTING PRODUCT ISSUES
If you encounter a problem with this product, please make notes that are as detailed as possible about the following:
- Version of IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware
- IBM Security Virtual Server Protection for VMware configuration
- Network deployment
- Specific failure symptoms or undesirable behavior
This information helps us reproduce the problem and resolve it as quickly as possible.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.