How do you change or hide the words "IBM Cognos Software" in the Cognos welcome page
Resolving the problem
1. Make a copy of the original portal.xml and portal_en.xml files in the ...\templates\ps\messages folder.
2. Open these xml files by using text editor
3. Find <string id = "IDS_COGNOS_REPORTS"...</string> section in these xml files
4. Change to your specific custom words
5. Save all changed xml files
6. Restart Cognos service
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.