How do you contact IBM when having a specific issue or question regarding IBM Security AppScan Standard, IBM Security AppScan Source, IBM Security AppScan Enterprise, or IBM Rational Policy Tester?
There are several ways to contact or get information from IBM to resolve an issue.
As an AppScan customer, you can use one of these methods to resolve AppScan issues or answer AppScan questions. Bookmark this page for future use.
AppScan technical support
If you have any concerns about an AppScan product, open a support ticket (PMR) at Service Request (you need to have a current support contract to open a ticket).
- To upload files to an existing ticket use the upload utility
- For a remote session with a support engineer use SmartCloud Meeting
For quick questions, use AppScan forums:
- Link to AppScan Standard forum
- Link to AppScan Enterprise forum
- Link to AppScan Source forum
- Link to Policy Tester forum
If you want to receive daily or weekly announcements through email about AppScan important news, product alerts, or new downloads, subscribe as described in How to subscribe email notifications for the AppScan products.
AppScan problem/resolution searches
If you would like to find the answer/resolution by yourself, you may use one of the search engines available at the IBM Support Portal. First, select the portal for your particular product:
Then use one of the following search engines:
- Simple search
Use the "Search support and downloads" on the portal page
- Local searches in the "Product support content" paragraph
Choose one of the content links, for example Product documentation or Troubleshooting documentation and use the local search there.
- Support Portal Adviser
Use the IBM Support Portal Adviser for advanced searches through AppScan technotes, white papers, and other documents.
You can download AppScan releases from these places:
- If you are regular customer, download from Passport Advantage.
You will be required to sign in to download the software packages. If you need assistance with getting access, or if you have questions about the various features of Passport Advantage, contact the eCustomer Care team at 800-978-2246.
- If you are a partner who develops and sells business solutions with embedded or bundled IBM middleware software, download from IBM OEM Software (you must sign in to download the software packages).
- Older versions of AppScan releases can be downloaded from the Rational Download Center.
If you would like to download fix packs or the latest Security Rules for your version of AppScan, access them through IBM Fix Central.
If you need to generate a new license key, or return unused license keys, log in to the License Key Center.
Links to a set of documents for
If you would like to submit an enhancement request (RFE) for the AppScan products, you can do at IBM RFE Community. The requests are submitted directly to the AppScan management team.
IBM Sales Representative
If you have AppScan questions for your IBM Sales Representative, and you don't have contact information for that person, call 800-728-1212 (3) to receive the contact information.
|Security||IBM Security AppScan Enterprise||General Support Issues|
|Security||IBM Security AppScan Source||General Support Issues|
|Security||Rational Policy Tester||General Support Issues|