This document applies only to the following language version(s):
In the Aurora starter store with English selected as the language, swatches work correctly. When a non-English language is selected, swatches do not work.
When a non-English language is selected, the product image remains its original color regardless of which color is selected.
The problem occurs within the provided sample catalog data.
Resolving the problem
The problem is caused by a code defect within the sample store.
Complete the following steps to fix the sample data:
1. Locate the SampleData.sar. file:
2. Open the store archive and go to the following directory:
3. Locate the following files:
4. Replace the files with the following files:
5. Republish the SampleData.sar file.