How to change the system name in a Cognos Analysis for Excel (CAFE) report
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Is it possible to migrate an existing CAFE report to point to a different system? For instance this is useful when migrating CAFE reports from a test server to a production server.
1. In your saved CAFE report go to options> and ensure the new server is added to the list of 'IBM Cognos Systems' and test the connection.
2. In a current exploration, select rows 2 to 13 then right-click and select 'Unhide' from the context menu.
3. Double click on the system name in cell C3 to display the system and package selector.
4. Select the new system and then package from the dialog box and click 'OK'.
5. The new exploration is updated with the new system. Save your changes and test the report.
More support for:
Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
Analysis for Excel
Software version: 10.1, 10.1.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1617838
Modified date: 2012-11-19