This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Is it possible to migrate an existing CAFE report to point to a different system? For instance this is useful when migrating CAFE reports from a test server to a production server.
1. In your saved CAFE report go to options> and ensure the new server is added to the list of 'IBM Cognos Systems' and test the connection.
2. In a current exploration, select rows 2 to 13 then right-click and select 'Unhide' from the context menu.
3. Double click on the system name in cell C3 to display the system and package selector.
4. Select the new system and then package from the dialog box and click 'OK'.
5. The new exploration is updated with the new system. Save your changes and test the report.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.