Globalization testing identified some defects as they originate in components outside the IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2.
Were issues found/identified during testing of components outside of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2 release?
The following defects were identified during Globalization testing.
These could not be resolved for this release as they originate in
components outside of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2.
- Unable to install on Russian Windows
- Description field of action parameter is English-only
- English-only strings displayed on Analyses description tab
- Virtualization Endpoint Manager configuration wizard has English-only text
- Truncation of word 'Filter' in Automation Plans for Double-Byte Character Set languages
Defects have been raised against the components involved and these issues will be resolved in future releases of those components.