Were issues found/identified during testing of components outside of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2 release?
The following defects were identified during Globalization testing.
These could not be resolved for this release as they originate in
components outside of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2.
- Unable to install on Russian Windows
- Description field of action parameter is English-only
- English-only strings displayed on Analyses description tab
- Virtualization Endpoint Manager configuration wizard has English-only text
- Truncation of word 'Filter' in Automation Plans for Double-Byte Character Set languages
Defects have been raised against the components involved and these issues will be resolved in future releases of those components.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.