Work Order change status warning message does not appear on application result set list page
When selecting the change status option from the Work Order Tracking result set list page the following warning message does not display.
BMXAA2185E - This action affects all 250 records in this result set.
BMXAA2185W - This action affects all 250 records in this result set.
If you would like to select one or more records to apply this action to, click Cancel, then:
- select the desired records using check boxes on the List page
- select the action you would like to perform on them.
If you want to proceed with the action on the entire result set, click OK.
Warning message is not enabled for the status security option.
Resolving the problem
1. Launch Application Designer.
2. Query for application 'WOTRACK'
3. Select Action / Add Modify Signature Options
4. Query for option 'STATUS'
5. Expand the Advanced Signature Options dialog.
6. Select Option: 'Warning appears when this action is selected from List page where multiple records are shown and no particular record is selected'
7. Save changes.