IBM WebSphere Real Time Version 3 service refresh 3
IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 service refresh 3 is now available from developerWorks.
Service refresh 3 is now available for the following IBM WebSphere Real Time products:
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for AIX
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for Real Time Linux
- The -Xsoftmx option is now available on Linux, as well as AIX.
- There are performance improvements for Linux systems that are using the Completely Fair Scheduler in the default mode.
- The IBM® GBK converter can use Unicode 2.0 standards.
- There are improvements to Javadump output: more detailed information about Java threads, and a new memory category for Direct Byte Buffer usage.
- The IBMJCEFIPS security provider has been recertified.
- The IBM PKCS#11 security provider supports additional cryptographic adapters.
- The ikeycmd command is enhanced to show all security certificates in the certificate chain.
- There is support for AES-NI in the IBM JCE security provider.
For service refresh downloads, visit developerWorks: IBM developer kits.