IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 service refresh 3 is now available from developerWorks.
Service refresh 3 is now available for the following IBM WebSphere Real Time products:
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for AIX
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere Real Time V3 for Real Time Linux
- The -Xsoftmx option is now available on Linux, as well as AIX.
- There are performance improvements for Linux systems that are using the Completely Fair Scheduler in the default mode.
- The IBM® GBK converter can use Unicode 2.0 standards.
- There are improvements to Javadump output: more detailed information about Java threads, and a new memory category for Direct Byte Buffer usage.
- The IBMJCEFIPS security provider has been recertified.
- The IBM PKCS#11 security provider supports additional cryptographic adapters.
- The ikeycmd command is enhanced to show all security certificates in the certificate chain.
- There is support for AES-NI in the IBM JCE security provider.
For service refresh downloads, visit developerWorks: IBM developer kits.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.