Exporting an audit report in PDF format generated "Error 500: SRVE0199E: OutputStream element already obtained"
Regardless what version of internet browser is being used, exporting an audit report in PDF format is generating this error:
Error 500: SRVE0199E: OutputStream element already obtained
However, no problem exporting an audit report in CSV format.
To resolve the issue:
1. Log in to the LMT console with LMT admin rights user ID.
2. Expand "Security" on the left side.
3. Click on Secure administration, applications and infrastructure option.
4. De-select "Use Java 2 security to restrict application access to local resources" option.
5. Click Apply and then click on Save to Master configuration.
6. Log out of the ILMT console.
7) Restart the ILMT server by running these two commands in order.
/opt/IBM/LMT/cli # . ./srvstop.sh
/opt/IBM/LMT/cli # . ./srvstart.sh
8) Log back in and verify if the issue is fixed.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.