How to clear the cache for Clarity Studio?
In order to fully refresh the connection to the Application Server and the Data sources structure, you need to clear the cache and recreate the connection to the Server
In order to clear the cache, follow the steps below:
- Close Clarity Studio
- Enable the view of hidden files in Windows Explorer
- In Windows Explorer choose Tools -> Folder Options and check Show hidden files
- With Windows explorer, navigate to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Clarity Studio (Windows 7) or C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Clarity Studio (Windows XP). Rename or remove the Clarity Studio folder;
- Open Clarity Studio;
- From the menu, choose Connect -> Servers ;
- Create a new connection to the Clarity Server
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.