Announcement Letter for IBM Sterling Control Center V5.4
General Availability of IBM Sterling Control Center version 5.4 is 9 November 2012 for electronic availability and media availability.
IBM Sterling Control Center helps you gain control and oversight of critical corporate file transfers and key business-to-business (B2B) processes.
New in Sterling Control Center V5.4
- IBM QuickFile and IBM Sterling Connect:Express monitoring support that allows you to monitor multiple instances of products that are deployed in your organization
- A simple, easy-to-use web client that is based on rich Web 2.0 technology
- A real-time dashboard that offers drill down capabilities and a single glance view of network activity
- A world-class reporting engine that is based on IBM Cognos Business Intelligence technology
- Extensibility offered through Java™ based APIs
- IBM AIX support for engine install location
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter for IBM Sterling Control Center . Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of IBM Sterling Control Center is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page for IBM Sterling Control Center.