There are no tabs shown for the Service Desk applications when opened from the Application Designer.
1. Go to Application Designer
2. Open up SR/Incident/Problem application
3. The canvas does not show any tabs
NOTE: The problem is not reproducible on TPAE only environment. It's reproducible when SCCD is installed.
Resolving the problem
This is working as designed.
The following work around can be used to display the tabs like the previous versions of TSRM:
1. Select Action -> Toggle Show All Controls. All the tabs will be shown for that application.
2. To permanently display all the tabs, you can set the following System Properties to false, save, and do a Live Refresh. The tabs will be shown every time the application is opened from the Application Designer.
mxe.webclient.tabBreadCrumbs = 0
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.