A focused compilation of links to documents and resources to help you plan and perform your migration from IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager Version 6.1 and Version 6.1.5.
IBM has announced end of marketing and end of support for IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager Version 6.1 and Version 6.1.5 offerings, effective September 30, 2014.
Table of Contents
- Migration Assistance
- Publications and Articles
- Education and Tutorials
- Recommended Fixes
- Troubleshooting and Support
IBM now offers several benefits to make migration to current versions of WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager even easier and more cost effective:
- IBM Software Services for Collaboration is a global organization ready to help you accelerate your success with IBM Lotus and WebSphere Portal technologies.
- An IBM WebSphere Portal Upgrade Value Assessment is available to assist you with determining the value of upgrading your existing environment. Our experts review your existing application portfolio as well as the run-time architecture and provide a high level project plan and education roadmap to assist with the execution of your upgrade. Contact your IBM representative or IBM Software Services for Collaboration for details.
- IBM WebSphere Portal Upgrade technical services are available to maximize the value of the new versions of Portal and minimizing risks by using a proven upgrade methodology. Technical Services experts will be there to assist you every step of the way, from the upgrade planning workshop to the launch of your new Portal environment. Contact your IBM representative or IBM Software Services for Collaboration for details.
- For more information about these services, contact IBM Software Services for Collaboration at ISSC@us.ibm.com
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program provides a customized solution that teams closely with your organization to plan for an optimal migration and realize the benefits available from new WebSphere Portal capabilities. Our trusted advisors focus on understanding your business goals and aligning software capabilities to meet those goals.
|Publications and Articles|
The following information is available to help with your planning:
- Recommended fixes and updates for WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management contains links to lists of recommended, generally available (GA) fixes for current IBM WebSphere Portal and Lotus/Workplace Web Content Management server releases.
- Recommended Updates for WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager V8.0 provides a comprehensive list of recommended, generally available (GA) fixes for IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager server version 8.0
- IBM Fix Central provides fixes and updates for your system's software, hardware, and operating system.
|Enterprise Content Management||IBM Web Content Manager||AIX, HP-UX, i5/OS, Linux, Solaris, Windows||6.1.5, 6.1|