Why do the FastBack snapshots run at a different time that is minutes later than the desired time. How can this be changed so that the snapshot runs at the exact time?
When the Job Scheduler is setup with the "Run every ..." option enabled, this can cause the snapshot to run at intervals of the initial time (defined during the Job Scheduler creation), not the desired time.
1) Open the FastBack Manager
2) Click on the relevant Job Scheduler. See the Job Scheduler properties in the right pane.
3) Click on the "Advanced" button on the right pane.
4) See the values in the Initial Time fields. The initial hour value should be changed to the desired hour and time of the day.
5) Press "Apply" to put the new values in place.