Configuring the security identity for modules with WebSphere Integration Developer (WID)
When configuring the security identity of modules, can you configure the runtime user and password in WebSphere Integration Developer or must it be done using the WebSphere Process Server administrative console while or after the SCA module is deployed?
You can configure the runtime user and password in the Deployment editor in WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0.0 Fix Pack 1:
- Right-click a module and select Open Deployment Editor.
- Select the Application Project node, and then click Gather security roles. A security role is added for the security identity in the assembly diagram.
- Select the application project node and click Add.
- In the Add Item window, select Run As Map, and then click OK.
The Run As Map node is added with a Run As child node.
- Set the user ID and password and save the editor.
For more information about securing your application, see Securing WebSphere Process Server and applications. For WebSphere Process Server z/OS, see Securing WebSphere Process Server and applications.