WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Fix Pack 6 is available (fix level 184.108.40.2060)
The Fix Pack contains the following new enhancements:
Maximum channel capacity of a machine doubled
- Using DTNA and Voip/SIP, the number of WebSphere Voice Response LPARs supported per BladeCenter blade or pSeries has been increased from two to four. An appropriate allocation of CPU, memory, storage and Ethernet resources must be assigned to each WebSphere Voice Response LPAR.
Improved support for multiple recognition contexts
- WebSphere Voice Response now supports the use of multiple recognition contexts for speech recognition in VoiceXML applications. Unprocessed, ‘raw’ NLSML can also be returned from the Speech Recognition server.
- Hotword DTMF barge-in is supported when using remote DTMF grammar detection.
- The sample applications supplied with WebSphere Voice Response V6.1 have been updated to work with Nuance Speech Server or WebSphere Voice Server.
The Fix Pack is in several parts:
For more information on the feature enhancements in Fix Pack 6, refer to the WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Information Center at the following URLs:
- Potential channel capacity of a machine has doubled
- Improved support for multiple recognition contexts
- Improved speech technology
PLEASE NOTE: This fix pack contains updates to the configurable files in $SYS_DIR/voip/: basicList.ini, master.ini and allowedHostList.ini. During installation, it will overwrite any changes made to those files.
PLEASE back up any changes you might have made to these files before installation. They are used in the SIP Register and Allowed Host List features, so this will only affect users who have activated either of those features.
NOTE: If after installing the Fix Pack 6 PTFs the following error is logged in the DTstatus.out window:
E DTJ3138 Configuration database /var/dirTalk/DTBE/native/aix/config.cfd may be from previous release, run dtjconf to refresh
run dtjconf to reload the VRBE configuration.