IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0.1, the next generation of business rules, provides an elegant development environment, along with a dedicated business user interface, for automating and governing frequently occurring, repeatable business decisions. IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0.1 will be available for electronic distribution on 30 November 2012. This document contains a brief overview of IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0.1 and a link to the announcement letter.
IBM Operational Decision Manager enables organizations in virtually every industry to improve the quality of transaction and process-related decisions that are made repeatedly and to determine appropriate course of action for each customer, partner, and internal interaction:
- Automate and govern operational decision-making across business processes and applications to help improve business outcomes.
- Help detect opportunities and risks in real time.
- Easily and consistently implement changes in order to meet new market demands or policy requirements.
IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0.1 provides capabilities to:
- Automate the response of highly variable decisions based on the specific context of a process, transaction, or interaction.
- Manage and govern rules-based decision logic that is based on organizational knowledge and best practices.
- Detect events and event patterns in realtime to enable situational awareness and response of actionable situations.
For more details, see the US Announcement Letter for IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0.1 Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
|Business Integration||WebSphere ILOG Decision Validation Services||General||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||Enterprise|
|Business Integration||WebSphere ILOG Rule Solutions for Office||General||Windows||All Editions|
|Business Integration||WebSphere ILOG Rule Team Server||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||Enterprise|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Business Events||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||All Editions|
|Business Integration||WebSphere ILOG JRules||Platform Independent||Enterprise|