When I display a property window for any object in a Content Services library from the CS Explorer (Admin Tool) application, there are no tabs displayed until I click in the area of the window that the tabs are displayed in. Then they all appear and function normally. This is occurring on Windows7 32 bit as well as 64 bit with Content Services CS Explorer 5.5 HFP1.
CS Explorer does not display properly when Windows 7 or Vista is configured to use the new Windows Themes with Aero effect.
Windows 7 32 bit ,Windows 7 64 bit, Vista
Resolving the problem
Change the Windows Theme to Windows 7 Basic or Windows Classic Theme to resolves the problem by following the below steps:
- Log off and Close CS Explorer.
- Right click on the desktop.
- Choose Personalization.
- Select Windows 7 Basic or Windows Classic.
Alternatively, change the Compatibility tab settings for the DsExplorer.exe.
- Using Windows Explorer, browse to the location of DsExplorer.exe.
- Right click the DsExplorer.exe and select properties from the context menu.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Place a check in each of these check boxes:
- Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Disable Visual Themes
- Disable Desktop Composition
- Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.